Solved Past Papers Mcqs of Manager Aukaf
Solved Past Papers Mcqs of Manager Aukaf for the preparation of NTS, PPSC, SPSC, BPSC, KPSC, FPSC, OTS and other academic entry tests and jobs tests.
1. Form Wizard, in MS Access can build forms that can display fields from ____ table(s)
2. Which of the following according to the Holy Quran is an unpardonable sin
3. Incisors, Canines, Pre-Molars, and Molars are
A) Bones in human hand
B) Bones in human feet
C) Types of teeth
D) Eye diseases
4. The first phase of the systems development life cycle is
A) Systems investigation
B) Systems maintenance
C) Systems analysis
D) Systems design
5. When did Pakistan recognize China
6. Adobe Flash is an example of
B) Multimedia software
C) Utility software
D) File manager
7. The name of cover of Kaaba is ____
8. Many programmers call the writing software program
9. The Next Eleven countries are eleven countries including Pakistan that have been identified as having the potential of
A) Becoming some of the world’s fastest-shrinking economies in the 21st century
B) Becoming some of the world’s largest economies in the 21st century
C) Forming a single market amongst themselves
D) Experiencing negative population growth in the next decade
10. The total number of Articles in the Constitution of Pakistan 1973 is
D) None of these
11. When did the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) Perform “Hajjatul Wada”
A) 612 A.D.
B) 622 A.D.
C) 632 A.D.
D) 638 A.D.
12. Change the Voice of the following sentence: ” was she sewing my shirt”
A) Was my shirt sewing by her?
B) Was my shirt been sewing by her?
C) Had my shirt been sewed by her?
D) Was my shirt being sewn by her?
13. What was the name of the Maharaja who reportedly signed the Instrument of Accession of Kashmir to India
A) Maharaja Gulab Singh
B) Maharaja Hari Singh
C) Mahraja Karan Singh
D) Maharaja Raghubir Singh
14. Complete the series: 1, 1, 8, 4, 27, 9,_____
15. Who said that “VIRTUE IS KNOWLEDGE”
16. Which of the following is an American brand
D) None of these
17. President of the newly elected UN 75th General assembly is
A) Joaha Nile
B) Eric Magolous
C) Volkan Bozkir
D) Nile Green
18. TURN TO PASSIVE VOICE: “The girl is riding the horse”
A) The horse is being ridden by the girl
B) The horse is ridden by the girl
C) The horse has been ridden by the girl
D) The horse was being ridden by the girl
19. How many main Sufi orders were established in India for the spread of Islam
20. Which of the following river flows through Germany
D) All of these