Solved Past Papers MCQs of Airport Security Force (ASF) 2
Solved Past Papers MCQs of Airport Security Force (ASF) for the preparation of NTS, PPSC, SPSC, BPSC, KPSC, FPSC, OTS, and other academic entry tests and jobs tests.
Choose the appropriate preposition.
1. Do not take any notice ________ him
2. I am fed up _____ his mess
3. Their share price fell ____ ten rupees yesterday
(C) Both A and B
(D) Nor A nor B
4. The boy who got full marks was suspected _____ cheating
5. She complained ____ the pain in her back
6. I checked all primary classrooms, and no one was there. Which word is a compound noun
7. I could not recognize her voice on the phone. Which word is an abstract noun
(B) Could not
8. Find the objective pronoun in this sentence “Is everything alright with you? Yes, I am fine.”
9. He said to her, “May you succeed!” Change into indirect narration
(A) He prayed to God that she may succeed.
(B) He said to her that she might succeed.
(C) He told her that she might succeed.
(D) He wished her success.
10. He said, “What a beautiful scene! “ Change into indirect narration
(A) He exclaimed that it was a very beautiful scene.
(B) He exclaimed what a beautiful scene it was
(C) He wondered if it was a beautiful scene
(D) He said that what a beautiful scene it was.
Select the word that is most similar to the word provided
Select the word that is most opposite to the word provided
21. On the globe, latitudes, and longitudes intersect each other at
(A) 30 degree
(B) 60 degree
(C) 90 degree
(D) 120 degree
22. Which of the following cities is also known as the City of Canals
23. Which one of the following is the National flower of Britain
(D) None of these
24. Vernal equinox occurs on
(A) 22 June
(B) 20 March
(C) 29 September
(D) 21 December
25. The distance between Earth and the Sun is smallest in the month of