English Blanks Mcqs for the preparation of NTS, PPSC, SPSC, BPSC, KPSC, FPSC, OTS and other academic entry test and jobs tests.
16. The Prime Minister invested the new establishment ——– judicial authority.
17. They quarreled ——– division of the booty.
18. The protracted illness has reduced him —– skeleton.
(c) Up to
19. The grandfathers clock ———- there for as long as I can remember.
(c) Has been standing
(d) Is standing
20. He was unreasonably incensed ————— me.
21. They talked ——– the matter for many hours without arriving at any conclusion.
22. He was totally innocent ——- the crime.
23. We will have to atone ——– our misdeeds.
24. Large number of colleges are affiliated ——— the Karachi University.
25. The man was an accomplice ———- the thief.
26. The destiny has destined him ——- a high post than he now holds.
27. It is natural for us to exult ——– our own success.
28. The teacher seemed to be irritated ————- me.
29. What he has done ————- no excuse.
30. I complimented him ———- his bright success in the examination.