Chemistry Mcqs for the preparation of NTS, PPSC, SPSC, BPSC, KPSC, FPSC, OTS and other academic entry test and jobs tests.
76. Which of the following is a polymer
(a) Vinyl Chloride
77. What is the only element that normally has no neutrons
78. Which of these is liquid at room temperature
79. Due to rusting the weight of iron
(c) Remains the same
80. Which of these metals has the highest density
81. In nature, this gas is only ever found combined with other elements. In its pure state however, it is fatal if inhaled.